Washington, Apr 3 : Rihanna has revealed that her best ever April Fool's Day prank was when she and her best friend convinced her buddy's sister that she was pregnant.
The `Umbrella' hitmaker, who has a wicked sense of humour, has disclosed that on one April Fool's Day she and her pal decided to trick her friend's older sibling into believing she was going to be an aunt, a joke which reduced the recipient to tears.
"Me and my best friend called her big sister to fool it out she was pregnant - not cute. There were real tears being cried on the other phone, real panic, real anxiety attacks, it was funny in the end but in the moment we were like did we go too far?!," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers