Washington, Apr 3 : Rihanna has revealed that her best ever April Fool's Day prank was when she and her best friend convinced her buddy's sister that she was pregnant.
The `Umbrella' hitmaker, who has a wicked sense of humour, has disclosed that on one April Fool's Day she and her pal decided to trick her friend's older sibling into believing she was going to be an aunt, a joke which reduced the recipient to tears.
"Me and my best friend called her big sister to fool it out she was pregnant - not cute. There were real tears being cried on the other phone, real panic, real anxiety attacks, it was funny in the end but in the moment we were like did we go too far?!," Contactmusic quoted her as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz