London, July 2 : Actress Evan Rachel Wood has reportedly rekindled her romance with ex-boyfriend Jamie Bell, five years after they parted ways.
Rachel Wood dated Bell in 2006 after they played onscreen lovers in the music video for Green Day's track "Wake Me Up When September Ends", reports contactmusic. com.
They even got matching tattoos to declare their love for each other, with Wood saying at the time, "We had matching tattoos because we knew our love would last for ever. Trouble is, it didn't, things happened, we split. But I don't regret the tattoo. It reminds me of a great, great period in my life."
Recently the two were snapped strolling through Manhattan with their arms around each other.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers