London, July 2 : Actress Evan Rachel Wood has reportedly rekindled her romance with ex-boyfriend Jamie Bell, five years after they parted ways.
Rachel Wood dated Bell in 2006 after they played onscreen lovers in the music video for Green Day's track "Wake Me Up When September Ends", reports contactmusic. com.
They even got matching tattoos to declare their love for each other, with Wood saying at the time, "We had matching tattoos because we knew our love would last for ever. Trouble is, it didn't, things happened, we split. But I don't regret the tattoo. It reminds me of a great, great period in my life."
Recently the two were snapped strolling through Manhattan with their arms around each other.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach