London, July 2 : Actress Evan Rachel Wood has reportedly rekindled her romance with ex-boyfriend Jamie Bell, five years after they parted ways.
Rachel Wood dated Bell in 2006 after they played onscreen lovers in the music video for Green Day's track "Wake Me Up When September Ends", reports contactmusic. com.
They even got matching tattoos to declare their love for each other, with Wood saying at the time, "We had matching tattoos because we knew our love would last for ever. Trouble is, it didn't, things happened, we split. But I don't regret the tattoo. It reminds me of a great, great period in my life."
Recently the two were snapped strolling through Manhattan with their arms around each other.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz