London, April 2 - Actress January Jones, who welcomed son Xander last September, says her priorities changed after becoming mother.
"I am at the right age, the right time in my life, where having him is just so much fun. I feel very lucky, I think being a mother is something I was meant to do," contactmusic. com quoted the 34-year-old as saying.
"There's less glamour in my life though, now that I am a mother. I get more excited about cosy T-shirts than about an amazing pair of heels. That is sad. But your priorities just change," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach