London, April 2 - Actress January Jones, who welcomed son Xander last September, says her priorities changed after becoming mother.
"I am at the right age, the right time in my life, where having him is just so much fun. I feel very lucky, I think being a mother is something I was meant to do," contactmusic. com quoted the 34-year-old as saying.
"There's less glamour in my life though, now that I am a mother. I get more excited about cosy T-shirts than about an amazing pair of heels. That is sad. But your priorities just change," she added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes