London, May 17 : Cover Drive singer Amanda Reifer has challenged pal Rihanna to a "Booty Olympics".
The 21-year-old Bajan beauty dared her raunchy compatriot after performing a Biz Session.
"We should do the Booty Olympics and stand in a line to see who wins," the Sun quoted Reifer as saying.
"We could have a shaking part and a standing still category!" she said.
The singer reckons there's something special about Caribbean girls.
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes