London, May 17 : Cover Drive singer Amanda Reifer has challenged pal Rihanna to a "Booty Olympics".
The 21-year-old Bajan beauty dared her raunchy compatriot after performing a Biz Session.
"We should do the Booty Olympics and stand in a line to see who wins," the Sun quoted Reifer as saying.
"We could have a shaking part and a standing still category!" she said.
The singer reckons there's something special about Caribbean girls.
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers