London, May 17 : Cover Drive singer Amanda Reifer has challenged pal Rihanna to a "Booty Olympics".
The 21-year-old Bajan beauty dared her raunchy compatriot after performing a Biz Session.
"We should do the Booty Olympics and stand in a line to see who wins," the Sun quoted Reifer as saying.
"We could have a shaking part and a standing still category!" she said.
The singer reckons there's something special about Caribbean girls.
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach