Los Angeles, April 16 : Actress Pamela Anderson has denied rumours that she's dating her "Dancing With The Stars" partner Damian Whitewood saying they have a "fun, healthy" friendship.
"I'm glad I'm not really in a relationship right now. I go home to my kids. He goes home to his girlfriend. And we get to have this really fun, healthy friendship. It's a very romantic, sexy relationship. But that's it, I feel really connected to him. There's a lot of chemistry," aceshowbiz. com quoted her as saying.
The pair had sparked speculation they're more than just friends even though Whitewood is dating a dancer. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes