Los Angeles, April 16 : Actress Pamela Anderson has denied rumours that she's dating her "Dancing With The Stars" partner Damian Whitewood saying they have a "fun, healthy" friendship.
"I'm glad I'm not really in a relationship right now. I go home to my kids. He goes home to his girlfriend. And we get to have this really fun, healthy friendship. It's a very romantic, sexy relationship. But that's it, I feel really connected to him. There's a lot of chemistry," aceshowbiz. com quoted her as saying.
The pair had sparked speculation they're more than just friends even though Whitewood is dating a dancer. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz