Los Angeles, April 16 : Actress Pamela Anderson has denied rumours that she's dating her "Dancing With The Stars" partner Damian Whitewood saying they have a "fun, healthy" friendship.
"I'm glad I'm not really in a relationship right now. I go home to my kids. He goes home to his girlfriend. And we get to have this really fun, healthy friendship. It's a very romantic, sexy relationship. But that's it, I feel really connected to him. There's a lot of chemistry," aceshowbiz. com quoted her as saying.
The pair had sparked speculation they're more than just friends even though Whitewood is dating a dancer. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals