Melbourne, Dec 27 : Orlando Bloom has revealed that he has become even more attracted to his supermodel wife Miranda Kerr ever since they became parents to their son Flynn in January.
While speaking with German magazine Gala, the actor said that starting a family doesn't mean their attraction to each other has lessened.
"Attraction doesn't stop when a child is born. It's the opposite. Being a mum and dad makes you even sexier," the Daily Telegraph quoted Bloom as saying.
He also described how fatherhood had changed his life.
"It's the most challenging part of my life. And I feel blessed. Flynn totally turned my world upside down," he said.
"Everything I considered important suddenly faded from the spotlight. Now my favourite pastime is to take a bath with my son," he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1