Melbourne, Dec 27 : Orlando Bloom has revealed that he has become even more attracted to his supermodel wife Miranda Kerr ever since they became parents to their son Flynn in January.
While speaking with German magazine Gala, the actor said that starting a family doesn't mean their attraction to each other has lessened.
"Attraction doesn't stop when a child is born. It's the opposite. Being a mum and dad makes you even sexier," the Daily Telegraph quoted Bloom as saying.
He also described how fatherhood had changed his life.
"It's the most challenging part of my life. And I feel blessed. Flynn totally turned my world upside down," he said.
"Everything I considered important suddenly faded from the spotlight. Now my favourite pastime is to take a bath with my son," he added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers