Melbourne, Dec 27 : Orlando Bloom has revealed that he has become even more attracted to his supermodel wife Miranda Kerr ever since they became parents to their son Flynn in January.
While speaking with German magazine Gala, the actor said that starting a family doesn't mean their attraction to each other has lessened.
"Attraction doesn't stop when a child is born. It's the opposite. Being a mum and dad makes you even sexier," the Daily Telegraph quoted Bloom as saying.
He also described how fatherhood had changed his life.
"It's the most challenging part of my life. And I feel blessed. Flynn totally turned my world upside down," he said.
"Everything I considered important suddenly faded from the spotlight. Now my favourite pastime is to take a bath with my son," he added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes