Melbourne, Dec 27 : Orlando Bloom has revealed that he has become even more attracted to his supermodel wife Miranda Kerr ever since they became parents to their son Flynn in January.
While speaking with German magazine Gala, the actor said that starting a family doesn't mean their attraction to each other has lessened.
"Attraction doesn't stop when a child is born. It's the opposite. Being a mum and dad makes you even sexier," the Daily Telegraph quoted Bloom as saying.
He also described how fatherhood had changed his life.
"It's the most challenging part of my life. And I feel blessed. Flynn totally turned my world upside down," he said.
"Everything I considered important suddenly faded from the spotlight. Now my favourite pastime is to take a bath with my son," he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz