London, Nov 23: Harry Potter’s British fans have been offered the chance to win a walk-on part in the next movie in the series – ‘The Half-Blood Prince’.
The contest is being held by MSN, which will post questions about Rowling’s penultimate book on the website every week till December 20.
The winner of the contest will get the chance to star in the sixth movie, that is due to hit theatres next year in November.
MSN's Mike Lok said that the company was very excited about the contest.
"We're so excited about being able to offer this amazing prize to one Harry Potter fan," the BBC quoted him, as saying.
"Needless to say, we expect this to be a highly contested competition," he added.
The contest is open only to MSN’s UK users.
Daniel Radcliffe will star once again as the schoolboy wizard, alongside Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, who play Hermione and Ron.
Sources had earlier revealed that bosses were extremely keen to get Madonna’s daughter Lourdes to act in the movie too. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers