London, Nov 23: Harry Potter’s British fans have been offered the chance to win a walk-on part in the next movie in the series – ‘The Half-Blood Prince’.
The contest is being held by MSN, which will post questions about Rowling’s penultimate book on the website every week till December 20.
The winner of the contest will get the chance to star in the sixth movie, that is due to hit theatres next year in November.
MSN's Mike Lok said that the company was very excited about the contest.
"We're so excited about being able to offer this amazing prize to one Harry Potter fan," the BBC quoted him, as saying.
"Needless to say, we expect this to be a highly contested competition," he added.
The contest is open only to MSN’s UK users.
Daniel Radcliffe will star once again as the schoolboy wizard, alongside Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, who play Hermione and Ron.
Sources had earlier revealed that bosses were extremely keen to get Madonna’s daughter Lourdes to act in the movie too. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach