London, Nov 23: Harry Potter’s British fans have been offered the chance to win a walk-on part in the next movie in the series – ‘The Half-Blood Prince’.
The contest is being held by MSN, which will post questions about Rowling’s penultimate book on the website every week till December 20.
The winner of the contest will get the chance to star in the sixth movie, that is due to hit theatres next year in November.
MSN's Mike Lok said that the company was very excited about the contest.
"We're so excited about being able to offer this amazing prize to one Harry Potter fan," the BBC quoted him, as saying.
"Needless to say, we expect this to be a highly contested competition," he added.
The contest is open only to MSN’s UK users.
Daniel Radcliffe will star once again as the schoolboy wizard, alongside Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, who play Hermione and Ron.
Sources had earlier revealed that bosses were extremely keen to get Madonna’s daughter Lourdes to act in the movie too. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes