Andy Murray, Kim Sears' wedding secrets revealed

Andy Murray and Kim Sears

London, Apr 18 - Andy Murray recently choose Kim Sears as his wife and kissed her in front of the guests, which has been described as very moving.

Reverend Colin Renwick, minister of Dunblane Cathedral, where the couple tied the knot, spilled the beans that everyone present at the ceremony got engaged in it and sung a number of hymns including Praise, my soul, King of Heaven and Lord of all Hopefulness, the Mirror reported.


Sofia Vergara denies ex Nick Loeb's frozen embryos lawsuit claims

Sofia Vergara

Washington, April 18 - After Nick Loeb filed threatened to sue Sofia Vergara over the claims that she wanted to destroy the frozen embryos they had preserved when they were together, the actress is now answering back.

Fred Silberberg, attorney of the 42-year-old beauty, told People magazine that her ex fiance's claims were "un-credible" as she had never wanted to destroy her embryos.

As per the contract the then pair had signed in November 2013, "no unilateral action can be taken with regard to the embryos unless both parties consent."


No more 'ridiculous and grotesque' selfies at Cannes red carpet

Thierry Fremaux

Washington, April 18 - Selfies has really caught up with celebs as trend, but now they won't be able to click away an Cannes film festival red carpet, as the bosses have put on the act.

Speaking at the launch of this year's festival, director Theirry Fremaux said that they were staring a campaign to reduce the practice of selfies on the red carpet calling it extremely "ridiculous and grotesque," Grazia magazine reported.


J Lo to honor Selena Quintanilla at Billboard Latin American Music Awards

Jennifer Lopez

Washington, Apr 18 - Jennifer Lopez will pay a tribute to late singer Selena Quintanilla at the 2015 Billboard Latin American Music Awards, it has been revealed.

The 'Booty' hitmaker said in official statement that it was an honor, a great honor to be able to, 20 years after singer's death, to do a tribute for Quintanilla, E! Online reported.

The 45-year-old songstress continued that Quintanilla continues to be someone that inspires and it was something that excited her very much and she wanted to do something special, very special.


Zayn Malik wins first solo award after quitting 1D

Zayn Malik wins first solo award after quitting 1D

London, Apr 18 - Zayn Malik has tasted his first success after quitting his Brit boy band One Direction as he grabbed an award at the Asian Awards in London.

The 22-year-old singer, who made his individual red carpet debut, grabbed the Asian of the Year Award for his outstanding contribution to music, the Daily Star reported.

The young singer's appearance comes less than 24 hours after former band mates posed for cameras at the Great Gatsby Gala most recently.


American guitarist Neil ZaZa to perform live at Tribal Research Institute

Neil Zaza

Imphal, Apr. 18 - American guitarist Neil ZaZa is set to perform live at the Tribal Research Institute (TRI) in Imphal on Saturday. The event has been organized by 7 Sisters Entertainment.

ZaZa, who is touring India for the first time, also took a 'Guitar workshop' for enthusiastic music lovers in the state.

Apart from Zaza, the stage will also be shared by local talents including Pulse Pundit, known as Asia's only tribute to AC/DC, Maniac, an all female band from Imphal, Solo artists Sammy from Imphal and Asa Vero from Nagaland.


Simon Cowell was about to jump off a cliff over 1D's split

Simon Cowell

London, Apr 18 - Simon Cowell recently revealed that he was about to jump off a cliff when he heard the news of Zayn Malik quitting One Direction.

In an interview with James Corden on 'The Late Late Show', the reality boss asserted that he had been aware Malik was unhappy in the band and he tried to tell the 22-year-old singer that he should stay around a bit longer, the Daily Star reported.

The 55-year-old TV producer said that he did not want to push Malik too much because he was only 22 and he could see that the young singer was a bit stressed and needed some time off.


'Furious 7' crosses $1Bn mark at International box office in just 17 days

'Furious 7' crosses $1Bn mark at International box office in just 17 days

Washington, Apr 18 - ' Furious 7' has crossed the 1 billion dollars mark at the International box office in just 17 days after its release, it has been revealed.

The seventh installment in the action series hit theaters abroad on April 1, arriving stateside on April 3 and flick counts 265.35 million dollars at the domestic box-office and an additional 735.2 million dollars in foreign ticket sale, Us Magazine reported.

Ludacris, who plays Tej in the movie, took to Instagram to share a photo of the cast covered with a caption reading "$1 BILLION!" and thanked his fans for the support.


Warner Bros. releases 'Batman v. Superman' trailer early post leak

Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill

Washington, April 18 - Warner Bros has released the trailer for ' Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice' officially after the teaser was leaked online.

The Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill starrer much awaited superhero flick was originally planned to be unveiled during a 15-minute long event in Imax theaters, but the shaky cellphone camera recording, which hit the internet a day before, poured water on the surprise, Deadline. com reported.


Shah Rukh Khan, Zayn Malik, Sanjeev Bhaskar honored at UK Asian Awards 2015

shahrukh khan

London, April 18 - Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, Zayn Malik and Sanjeev Bhaskar were amongst the celebrities who were honored at the recently held Asian Awards 2015 .

While the former One Direction star, 22, who made his first public appearance since quitting the boy band, picked Outstanding Contribution to Music award, Khan was honored with Outstanding Contribution to Cinema, the Mirror reported.

Actor and broadcaster Bhaskar was recognized for Outstanding Achievement in Television award went to comedian, while the Hinduja brothers were awarded as Business Leaders of the Year.


Kuwaiti woman sues Disney for stealing her 'Frozen' story

Kuwaiti woman sues Disney for stealing her 'Frozen' story

Washington, April 17 : A woman from Kuwait has filed a lawsuit against Disney, claiming that the story idea of the blockbuster film ' Frozen' was hers.

Muneefa Abdullah has asserted that she had penned a book titled 'New Fairy Tales,' containing a short story 'The Snow Princess,' which has the plot of "true love conquers evil," the central theme in Oscar winning animated feature, TMZ.com reported.


'Foodie' Gwyneth Paltrow fails miserably at being poor

'Foodie' Gwyneth Paltrow fails miserably at being poor

Washington, Apr 17 : Gwyneth Paltrow has confessed that she is very bad at being poor as she miserably failed to survive on 29 dollars a week like any other poor person and had chicken.

The 'Iron Man' actress gave herself a C minus and posted on her website 'Goop' that she was able to made the stamp food challenge only for 4 days as she couldn't resist to have chicken and half a bag of black licorice, TMZ.com reported.


Chrissy Teigen shames 'bad racist' who attacked her

Chrissy Teigen shames 'bad racist' who attacked her

Washington, Apr 17 : Chrissy Teigen has taken to Twitter to hit out at a slur-spouting racist.

The 29-year-old model said that she was walking in West Hollywood in the morning when she dropped her sunglasses and some guy shouted out a racist slur for Asians, saying "f**king ch**ks always dropping s**t," TMZ.com reported.

Teigen added that when she acknowledged the comment, the guy responded with more racism or attempted racism.

She tweeted "..like that's not even a stereotype. get your shit together. What a bad racist." (ANI)


Farhan Akhtar launches season two of 'Main Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti Hoon' in Mumbai

Farhan Akhtar

New Delhi, April 18 - Bollywood star and the founder of MARD (Men against Rape and Discrimination) initiative, Farhan Akhtar has extended his support to the popular trans media serial, ' Main Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti Hoon' season 2.


Amber Rose says she can't get date because men are 'intimidated' by her

Amber Rose

London, Apr 17 - Amber Rose has revealed that she thinks men are intimidated by her and so she struggles with dating .

The 31-year-old model said that she waited a long time for her estranged husband Wiz Khalifa to come home and he didn't, the Mirror reported.

The model, who has two-year-old son Sebastian with the rapper, revealed she has only been on two dates since their split in September, adding that no-one tries to get with her as when men meet her they're very intimidated by her. (ANI)


New 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer reveals Han Solo, Chewbacca

Harrison Ford

London, Apr 17 - Han Solo has made his first cinematic appearance since 1983 in the latest trailer for 'Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.'

Harrison Ford, who plays space smuggler Solo, is seen alongside his furry pal Chewbacca right at the end of the new teaser, which was included in a trailer shown at an official fan convention in California, the BBC reported.

The movie is set for release on 18 December and is the first in a new series of the sci-fi franchise. (ANI)


'Alcoholic' Kim Richards arrested after drunken clash

'Alcoholic' Kim Richards arrested after drunken clash

Washington, Apr 17 : American TV star Kim Richards has been arrested after a drunken clash with hotel security and cops at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

The 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills ' star got too much drunk at the hotel restaurant and so was asked to leave, but she behaved in a very unruly manner and caused disturbance, Us Magazine reported.


Nathan Fillion confirms to star in 'Castle's next season

Nathan Fillion

Washington, April 17 - Nathan Fillion has signed to reprise his role as Richard Castle on the crime drama ' Castle.'

Though ABC is yet to formally renew long-running show, which now surely would have the 8th season, the rest of the cast is yet to be confirmed, Deadline. com reported.

It is not known if Fillion's co-star Stana Katic, whose contract will end with the current season, will continue the contract.

Executive producer David Amann, who served as showrunner this season, is stepping down, indicating that the studio is also on the look for a new showrunner. (ANI)


'Emotional' supermodel Gisele Bundchen bids adieu to catwalk

Gisele Bundchen

Washington, Apr 17 - Brazilian supermodel Gisele has made her final trip down the runway during Sao Paulo Fashion Week.

The 34-year-old model's husband Tom Brady turned out to watch her emotional strut for the Brazilian brand Colcci, the CNN reported.

Bundchen wrote on her Instagram account "I am grateful that at 14, I was given the opportunity to start this journey. Today after 20 years in the industry, it is a privilege to be doing my last fashion show by choice and yet still be working in other facets of the business.""


Guiliana Rancic will return with 'Fashion Police' this winter

Guiliana Rancic will return with 'Fashion Police' this winter

London: TV host Guiliana Rancic is excited about returning with fashion review show "Fashion Police" this fall more because of the recent row on the series involving her and actress Zendaya Coleman.

Though co-hosts Kelly Osbourne and Kathy Griffin left the show following remarks Rancic made about Zendaya's Oscar dress on an episode, Rancic feels the controversy is actually helping the show, reported Female First.


Dakota Johnson debuts new short bob hairdo

Dakota Johnson debuts new short bob hairdo

Los Angeles: "Fifty Shades of Grey" star Dakota Johnson has chopped off her hair for new tousled bob-length locks.

Johnson, 25, was spotted hanging out in New York City wearing her newly lobbed hair, reported Aceshowbiz.

Teaming her new hairdo with skinny jeans, grey coat, boots and round glasses, the actress rocked the new look.

Johnson will reprise her role of Anastasia Steele in her debut film's sequel "Fifty Shades Darker", which will be out next summer.--PTI


Suge Knight ordered to stand trial on murder, attempted murder charges

Suge Knight

New York, Apr 17 - American record producer Suge Knight will stand trial on murder and attempted murder charges after the former rap music mogul struck two men with his pickup truck in January.

Superior Court Judge Ronald Coen made the ruling after concluding a hearing that focused heavily on testimony from Cle "Bone" Sloan, who was hit outside a Compton burger stand, the New York Post reported.

Sloan told detectives that he attacked Knight but testified that he didn't remember the fight and did not want to be a "snitch."


Olly Murs, Caroline Flack confirmed to host 'X-Factor'

Olly Murs and Caroline Flack

London, Apr 17 - Olly Murs and Caroline Flack have been confirmed to host the singing realty show 'X-Factor'.

Murs, who was a contestant on the show in 2009, said that he was incredibly excited and proud to be returning to 'The X-Factor ' alongside Flack, the BBC reported.

The Brit singer- songwriter asserted that he loved the show and it kick-started his career in music which had given him the opportunity to do what he loved.


Tom Hardy's new film banned in Russia

Tom Hardy's new film banned in Russia

Los Angeles: Russian film officials have blocked the release of Tom Hardy's new film, "Child 44", in which he portrays a disgraced soviet agent tracking down a serial child killer.

The film, directed by Daniel Espinosa and starring Hardy and Gary Oldman, is adapted from Tom Rob Smith's novel about a series of grisly child murders set in the Stalin-era Soviet Union.


Jon Bon Jovi's SoHo penthouse to be sold for $37.5M

Jon Bon Jovi's SoHo penthouse to be sold for $37.5M

New York, April 16 : Jon Bon Jovi is selling his SoHo penthouse for 37.5 million dollars.

According to the sources, a man named Gerhard Andlinger will be buying the singer's 7,452-square-foot duplex penthouse, which boasts of six bedrooms and three landscaped terraces and is located at the New Museum Building at 158 Mercer St., the New York Post reported.

Due to 2003 settlement over insider-trading allegations, Andlinger, who's the founder of private investment firm Andlinger and Co., had to shell over 3.4 million dollars.

The condo had been on the market since 2013. (ANI)


Syndicate content



Check out More news from Telecom Sector :: Pharmaceutical Sector :: Auto Sector :: Infrastructure :: Real Estate