Mumbai, Oct 22 - Actor Aamir Khan has denied any plans of making a sequel to his adult comedy "Delhi Belly".
"The film is nowhere in the scene. We haven't started planning or strategising anything for the sequel. Whatever news is out till now is baseless," Aamir told IANS.
A bold, youth-centric drama, "Delhi Belly" was directed by Abhinay Deo. It featured Imran Khan, Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapoor in the lead.
Rumours were abuzz that Aamir and his wife Kiran Rao had plans of making "Delhi Belly 2". But Aamir has put all the speculations to rest.
Recently Kiran also said that she is not writing the script for "Delhi Belly 2".(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati