Mumbai, Oct 22 - Actor Aamir Khan has denied any plans of making a sequel to his adult comedy "Delhi Belly".
"The film is nowhere in the scene. We haven't started planning or strategising anything for the sequel. Whatever news is out till now is baseless," Aamir told IANS.
A bold, youth-centric drama, "Delhi Belly" was directed by Abhinay Deo. It featured Imran Khan, Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapoor in the lead.
Rumours were abuzz that Aamir and his wife Kiran Rao had plans of making "Delhi Belly 2". But Aamir has put all the speculations to rest.
Recently Kiran also said that she is not writing the script for "Delhi Belly 2".(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz