Mumbai, Oct 22 - Actor Aamir Khan has denied any plans of making a sequel to his adult comedy "Delhi Belly".
"The film is nowhere in the scene. We haven't started planning or strategising anything for the sequel. Whatever news is out till now is baseless," Aamir told IANS.
A bold, youth-centric drama, "Delhi Belly" was directed by Abhinay Deo. It featured Imran Khan, Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapoor in the lead.
Rumours were abuzz that Aamir and his wife Kiran Rao had plans of making "Delhi Belly 2". But Aamir has put all the speculations to rest.
Recently Kiran also said that she is not writing the script for "Delhi Belly 2".(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes