New York, April 8 : Rapper Nicki Minaj brought the famous and busy Times Square to a standstill as she staged a surprise performance for a crowd of 30,000 fans.
The rapper teamed up with cell phone company Nokia to take over the popular tourist spot and she halted traffic as she performed her songs, reports contactmusic. com.
The event was filmed as part of the star's video for the remixed track. The background of the set was visually spectacular with graphics and large LED screens.
Minaj tweeted: "Just had my all time #moment4life. Thank u sooo much! The crowd that was staring back @ me tonite (sic)...smh (shaking my head). #one4thebooks - a sea of amazing ppl (people). Wow."(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach