New York, April 8 : Rapper Nicki Minaj brought the famous and busy Times Square to a standstill as she staged a surprise performance for a crowd of 30,000 fans.
The rapper teamed up with cell phone company Nokia to take over the popular tourist spot and she halted traffic as she performed her songs, reports contactmusic. com.
The event was filmed as part of the star's video for the remixed track. The background of the set was visually spectacular with graphics and large LED screens.
Minaj tweeted: "Just had my all time #moment4life. Thank u sooo much! The crowd that was staring back @ me tonite (sic)...smh (shaking my head). #one4thebooks - a sea of amazing ppl (people). Wow."(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes