New York, April 8 : Rapper Nicki Minaj brought the famous and busy Times Square to a standstill as she staged a surprise performance for a crowd of 30,000 fans.
The rapper teamed up with cell phone company Nokia to take over the popular tourist spot and she halted traffic as she performed her songs, reports contactmusic. com.
The event was filmed as part of the star's video for the remixed track. The background of the set was visually spectacular with graphics and large LED screens.
Minaj tweeted: "Just had my all time #moment4life. Thank u sooo much! The crowd that was staring back @ me tonite (sic)...smh (shaking my head). #one4thebooks - a sea of amazing ppl (people). Wow."(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz