Washington, Mar 2 : Nick Cannon has revealed that his 11-month-old twins are just like his wife Mariah Carey, as they love to sing.
Cannon, 31, has two kids, Moroccan and Monroe, with his R and B queen wife.
"They're talking, and they're singing! They love to sing a lot, and vibe with our music, so it's great!" Contactmusic quoted him as telling In Touch magazine.
The `America's Got Talent' host, who married Carey in 2008, recently quit his US radio show under "doctor's orders" after suffering mild kidney failure and blood clots on his lungs.
But he admits the health scare was a wake-up call for him to start taking better care of himself for the people he loves.
"I want to be there for my children. You want to make sure you're alive more than anything. I'm having a good time, though.
"It's scary when you think about your health - where it can go - but when you're doing it for the right reasons, and I've overcome so much in the past few months, it's good," he told OK! Magazine.
Cannon added that he has been taking time out to recover and spend time with his little ones.
"I'm getting my health together. I'm taking time to rest, and getting at least six hours of sleep. I'm putting family first," he said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers