London, Dec 17 : Nancy Dell’Olio will be seen once more in ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ as she perform in a group routine for the show’s final.
Despite being eliminated over the past few weeks, the former contestants will have been delighted to be asked back to appear in the final - even if its just in a supporting role.
Sven-Goran Eriksson’s former girlfriend Dell’Olio and ‘One Show’ presenter Alex Jones were among the celebrities pictured training hard for the much-anticipated show, the Daily Mail reported.
Dell’Olio was seen being thrown upside down by her partner Anton du Beke in London’s Pinapple Studios.
The 50-year-old showed she had retained her dancer figure, moving gracefully in a pair of black leather leggings and towering heels.
Jones went for comfort over glamour in a grey jumper and skinny jeans but still opted for heels in a pair of chic boots.
The ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ final will see a competition between Jason Donovan, Chelsee Healey and Harry Judd.
However, judge Alesha Dixon said that it’s a ‘two-horse race’ between Healey and Judd.
The final will even be showing live in 3D in cinemas on Saturday night. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings