Washington, Apr 13 : Natalie Portman has revealed that her style has changed since she became a mother to her baby son Aleph, as she wants to look more mature.
The 30-year-old Oscar-wining actress welcomed Aleph into the world last June.
``I've been trying to look more like a lady recently. I used to be happy in a T-shirt and sweatpants, and now I feel like I want to make myself a little more grown-up - now that I'm a mom," Contactmusic quoted her as telling WWD.
The `Black Swam' star also said that she loves vintage fashion because there's always a story behind the outfit.
``I feel like you are sort of stepping into history. It's really amazing to get the story of where a dress has been; you know that it has lived through many people's stories.," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach