Washington, Dec 06 : Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol has slammed her ‘Dancing With the Stars’ co-star Margaret Cho for claiming that the former Alaska governor forced her to compete on the ABC series.
Twenty-year-old Bristol took Cho to task this weekend- via an open letter on her Facebook page - days after the comic blogged that Sarah put her up to the show.
"Sarah supposedly blames Bristol harshly and openly…for not winning the election, and so she told Bristol she ''owed'' it to her to do DWTS so that ''America would fall in love with her again'' and make it possible for Sarah Palin to run in 2012..." Cho blogged Nov. 29.
"I will give my friend credit for creativity, and extra points for getting so many ''facts'' wrong in so few sentences," UsMagazine. com quoted Bristol as blogging.
"Let me be blunt: my mom did not "force" me to go on DWTS. She did not ask me either. The show approached me," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz