Washington, Dec 06 : Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol has slammed her ‘Dancing With the Stars’ co-star Margaret Cho for claiming that the former Alaska governor forced her to compete on the ABC series.
Twenty-year-old Bristol took Cho to task this weekend- via an open letter on her Facebook page - days after the comic blogged that Sarah put her up to the show.
"Sarah supposedly blames Bristol harshly and openly…for not winning the election, and so she told Bristol she ''owed'' it to her to do DWTS so that ''America would fall in love with her again'' and make it possible for Sarah Palin to run in 2012..." Cho blogged Nov. 29.
"I will give my friend credit for creativity, and extra points for getting so many ''facts'' wrong in so few sentences," UsMagazine. com quoted Bristol as blogging.
"Let me be blunt: my mom did not "force" me to go on DWTS. She did not ask me either. The show approached me," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati