London, March 2 - Actress Jessica Alba says she doesn't have a perfect life.
The 30-year-old, who raises two young daughters with husband Cash Warren, says she'd like to spend more time with her family but can't because of work commitments.
"It's not perfect. I'm constantly feeling I should be spending more time at home. I installed a kids' corner in the office, and the baby is really easy right now. But every day is evolving and changing. If I'm not going to be home all day, I know I'll be home at night," showbizspy. com quoted Alba as saying.
"I feel like I've finally come into my own and become the person I always should have been, or that I always wanted to be. I feel more grounded, free and comfortable in my own skin than I ever have," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach