London, March 2 - Actress Jessica Alba says she doesn't have a perfect life.
The 30-year-old, who raises two young daughters with husband Cash Warren, says she'd like to spend more time with her family but can't because of work commitments.
"It's not perfect. I'm constantly feeling I should be spending more time at home. I installed a kids' corner in the office, and the baby is really easy right now. But every day is evolving and changing. If I'm not going to be home all day, I know I'll be home at night," showbizspy. com quoted Alba as saying.
"I feel like I've finally come into my own and become the person I always should have been, or that I always wanted to be. I feel more grounded, free and comfortable in my own skin than I ever have," she added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes