London, March 12 : Prince Harry says his grandmother has a good sense of humour and his family is the same as any other family when it comes to humour behind closed doors.
The 27-year-old royal Sunday completed a 10-day trip to the Caribbean and Brazil as part of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations and says that away from the public gaze, his grandmother has an excellent sense of humour - a trait she picked up from her husband Prince Philip, reports contactmusic. com
"She is very funny but I think she gets it from my grandfather. They are very funny together. My family is the same as any other family when it comes to humour behind closed doors, though I'd like to think I am funnier than my grandmother," Harry said.
Harry called the Queen just before he rounded off the trip with a polo match in aid of his children's charity, Sentebale, and says he hopes he had made her proud.
"We had a great chat. She wished me luck and she said, 'Enjoy it, I hope you do me proud'. It was a typical grandmother to grandson chat. I just hope that my grandmother is proud of what we've done," he added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes