London, March 12 : Prince Harry says his grandmother has a good sense of humour and his family is the same as any other family when it comes to humour behind closed doors.
The 27-year-old royal Sunday completed a 10-day trip to the Caribbean and Brazil as part of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations and says that away from the public gaze, his grandmother has an excellent sense of humour - a trait she picked up from her husband Prince Philip, reports contactmusic. com
"She is very funny but I think she gets it from my grandfather. They are very funny together. My family is the same as any other family when it comes to humour behind closed doors, though I'd like to think I am funnier than my grandmother," Harry said.
Harry called the Queen just before he rounded off the trip with a polo match in aid of his children's charity, Sentebale, and says he hopes he had made her proud.
"We had a great chat. She wished me luck and she said, 'Enjoy it, I hope you do me proud'. It was a typical grandmother to grandson chat. I just hope that my grandmother is proud of what we've done," he added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers