New York, Jan 17: Model and actress Brooklyn Decker has credited her father for her fantastic figure.
"I was always with other aspiring models. There were bingers and purgers, and everyone watched each other eat. It freaked me out," the New York Post quoted her as saying in Self magazine''s new issue.
"I did juice fasts and crazy diets and ended up gaining weight. My father did an intervention and got me to stop obsessing about everyone else and wrecking my body," the model said.
Decker, who stars with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler in "Just Go With It," told the film's crew that when Aniston arrived for the first day of filming, Sandler whispered, "Try not to call her Rachel Green," her "Friends" character. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes