New York, Jan 17: Model and actress Brooklyn Decker has credited her father for her fantastic figure.
"I was always with other aspiring models. There were bingers and purgers, and everyone watched each other eat. It freaked me out," the New York Post quoted her as saying in Self magazine''s new issue.
"I did juice fasts and crazy diets and ended up gaining weight. My father did an intervention and got me to stop obsessing about everyone else and wrecking my body," the model said.
Decker, who stars with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler in "Just Go With It," told the film's crew that when Aniston arrived for the first day of filming, Sandler whispered, "Try not to call her Rachel Green," her "Friends" character. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals