London, May 24 - Actor Matthew Morrison thinks British singer Adele would be a great addition to the "Glee" cast and is hoping she gets a cameo role in the musical TV series.
The 33-year-old plays high school teacher Will Schuester in the hit musical TV show.
"I'd love to see Adele. I don't think she should sing on the show ... I don't know what she would do but it would be fun to have her on the show," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Morrison as saying.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears are the other stars who appeared on the show. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers