London, May 24 - Actor Matthew Morrison thinks British singer Adele would be a great addition to the "Glee" cast and is hoping she gets a cameo role in the musical TV series.
The 33-year-old plays high school teacher Will Schuester in the hit musical TV show.
"I'd love to see Adele. I don't think she should sing on the show ... I don't know what she would do but it would be fun to have her on the show," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Morrison as saying.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears are the other stars who appeared on the show. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes