London, May 24 - Actor Matthew Morrison thinks British singer Adele would be a great addition to the "Glee" cast and is hoping she gets a cameo role in the musical TV series.
The 33-year-old plays high school teacher Will Schuester in the hit musical TV show.
"I'd love to see Adele. I don't think she should sing on the show ... I don't know what she would do but it would be fun to have her on the show," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Morrison as saying.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears are the other stars who appeared on the show. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz