London, May 24 - Actor Matthew Morrison thinks British singer Adele would be a great addition to the "Glee" cast and is hoping she gets a cameo role in the musical TV series.
The 33-year-old plays high school teacher Will Schuester in the hit musical TV show.
"I'd love to see Adele. I don't think she should sing on the show ... I don't know what she would do but it would be fun to have her on the show," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Morrison as saying.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears are the other stars who appeared on the show. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati