London, June 21 : Actor Matthew Morrison believes a role in American television series "Glee" would help resurrect Cheryl Cole's career in the US.
Morrison, 32, who plays teacher Will Schuester in the musical series, thinks that Cole, 27, could revive her career following her firing from "The X Factor" if she lands a role on the show.
"Cheryl is on the front of every newspaper and magazine in the UK. It's not the same in America but I think she can crack it. She's a talented girl," contactmusic. com quoted Morrison as saying.
"Appearing on 'Glee' would be a good way for Cheryl to crack America. She was part of Fox when she was in America and they also make 'Glee'. Maybe she will get an appearance - you never know," he added.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach