New Delhi, Nov 4 - Aamir Khan says that for him the most attractive part in a movie offer is the script and not the money.
"Money has never been a driving force for me. My aami (mother) always says that you can earn four times of what you earn today. But, again money is not what excites me. I get excited by the core of the project, the plot should excite me, then nothing else matters. Whether it is big money game or a small project," said Aamir.
The 46-year-old doesn't believe in doing too many films, therefore, when he signs a film it becomes a moment of celebration for his family.
"When I sign a film, it becomes more of a celebration in my family. They all tease me for doing a film in a year that is why they pull my leg. When I tell them, they always tease by saying 'oh! So at last you have signed a film'," he said.
In last few years the actor proved his eye for scripts by doing films like "Rang De Basanti", "Tare Zameen Par", "3 Idiots" and "Dhobi Ghat".
His next are Reema Kagti's untitled project and Yash Raj Films' "Dhoom 3". (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz