New Delhi, Nov 4 - Aamir Khan says that for him the most attractive part in a movie offer is the script and not the money.
"Money has never been a driving force for me. My aami (mother) always says that you can earn four times of what you earn today. But, again money is not what excites me. I get excited by the core of the project, the plot should excite me, then nothing else matters. Whether it is big money game or a small project," said Aamir.
The 46-year-old doesn't believe in doing too many films, therefore, when he signs a film it becomes a moment of celebration for his family.
"When I sign a film, it becomes more of a celebration in my family. They all tease me for doing a film in a year that is why they pull my leg. When I tell them, they always tease by saying 'oh! So at last you have signed a film'," he said.
In last few years the actor proved his eye for scripts by doing films like "Rang De Basanti", "Tare Zameen Par", "3 Idiots" and "Dhobi Ghat".
His next are Reema Kagti's untitled project and Yash Raj Films' "Dhoom 3". (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers