Washington, Nov 15 : Miranda Kerr has revealed that she never denies herself anything although she tries to eat healthily the majority of the time.
The 28-year-old `Victoria's Secret' model says that she "eats super-healthily" as she knows how important it is for her body but also allows herself the occasional treat.
"My grandparents had a vegetable patch and taught me a lot about growing food and eating organically. I eat super-healthily, lots of vegetables and fish, but that's not just because I'm a model," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Hello! Magazine.
"It's to give my body the fuel it needs. And I don't deny myself anything. Life is about balance, and you have to be able to have some treats now and again - it's good for you," she added.
Along with her healthy eating habits, the sexy model says that she exercises regularly to maintain her stunning figure.
"I do a lot of yoga, pilates and strength training all year round. I also have a trainer who makes me focus on the butt area, with squats and butt-lifts with leg weights," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers