Washington, Nov 15 : Miranda Kerr has revealed that she never denies herself anything although she tries to eat healthily the majority of the time.
The 28-year-old `Victoria's Secret' model says that she "eats super-healthily" as she knows how important it is for her body but also allows herself the occasional treat.
"My grandparents had a vegetable patch and taught me a lot about growing food and eating organically. I eat super-healthily, lots of vegetables and fish, but that's not just because I'm a model," Contactmusic quoted her as telling Hello! Magazine.
"It's to give my body the fuel it needs. And I don't deny myself anything. Life is about balance, and you have to be able to have some treats now and again - it's good for you," she added.
Along with her healthy eating habits, the sexy model says that she exercises regularly to maintain her stunning figure.
"I do a lot of yoga, pilates and strength training all year round. I also have a trainer who makes me focus on the butt area, with squats and butt-lifts with leg weights," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach