Melbourne, Jan 14 : Model Miranda Kerr and husband Orlando Bloom have spent nearly a week with their newborn baby boy but they are yet to come up with a name.
Bloom's mother Sonia revealed that the couple is having a tough time trying to decide the name of the 4.5kg baby boy.
"They have a list of names and he tells me they are struggling to choose one," News. com. au quoted Sonia as telling the Daily Mirror.
"They are both absolutely ecstatic. I am beyond happy," she added.
The Victoria's Secret model revealed that she had her baby without any drugs or pain relief.
"I did natural birth too, no drugs or pain killers!!! Love Miranda xxx." Kerr wrote on her blog. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes