Melbourne, Jan 14 : Model Miranda Kerr and husband Orlando Bloom have spent nearly a week with their newborn baby boy but they are yet to come up with a name.
Bloom's mother Sonia revealed that the couple is having a tough time trying to decide the name of the 4.5kg baby boy.
"They have a list of names and he tells me they are struggling to choose one," News. com. au quoted Sonia as telling the Daily Mirror.
"They are both absolutely ecstatic. I am beyond happy," she added.
The Victoria's Secret model revealed that she had her baby without any drugs or pain relief.
"I did natural birth too, no drugs or pain killers!!! Love Miranda xxx." Kerr wrote on her blog. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers