London, March 30 - Rapper Nicki Minaj's new album has leaked online almost a week before its official release date.
The 29-year-old's second studio record, "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", is set to release April 2 but some fans have got their hands on the album early, reports contactmusic. com.
It was leaked online Thursday on illegal file-sharing websites. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals