London, March 30 - Rapper Nicki Minaj's new album has leaked online almost a week before its official release date.
The 29-year-old's second studio record, "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", is set to release April 2 but some fans have got their hands on the album early, reports contactmusic. com.
It was leaked online Thursday on illegal file-sharing websites. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers