London, March 30 - Rapper Nicki Minaj's new album has leaked online almost a week before its official release date.
The 29-year-old's second studio record, "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", is set to release April 2 but some fans have got their hands on the album early, reports contactmusic. com.
It was leaked online Thursday on illegal file-sharing websites. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz