London, March 30 - Rapper Nicki Minaj's new album has leaked online almost a week before its official release date.
The 29-year-old's second studio record, "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", is set to release April 2 but some fans have got their hands on the album early, reports contactmusic. com.
It was leaked online Thursday on illegal file-sharing websites. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach