London, March 30 - Rapper Nicki Minaj's new album has leaked online almost a week before its official release date.
The 29-year-old's second studio record, "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", is set to release April 2 but some fans have got their hands on the album early, reports contactmusic. com.
It was leaked online Thursday on illegal file-sharing websites. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes