Melbourne, Jan 6 : Michael Clarke’s girlfriend Kyly Boldy was officially named Australia’s No. 1 cricket WAG by the woman who used to hold the crown, Ricky Ponting’s wife Rianna Ponting.
While Clarke was playing his innings against India, Boldy was herself being anointed up in the players’ box by Rianna.
The former Australia captain’s wife said it was only right that the title should be passed to Boldy.
“I think Kyly is now the queen. I’m happy and very busy just being a mum and wife,” the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.
She also added that, contrary to rumours, all the wives and girlfriends got along with each other. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz