Melbourne, Jan 6 : Michael Clarke’s girlfriend Kyly Boldy was officially named Australia’s No. 1 cricket WAG by the woman who used to hold the crown, Ricky Ponting’s wife Rianna Ponting.
While Clarke was playing his innings against India, Boldy was herself being anointed up in the players’ box by Rianna.
The former Australia captain’s wife said it was only right that the title should be passed to Boldy.
“I think Kyly is now the queen. I’m happy and very busy just being a mum and wife,” the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.
She also added that, contrary to rumours, all the wives and girlfriends got along with each other. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals