London, March 3 : Actress Megan Fox says the idea of one-night stands makes her sick and that she has slept with just two men.
Apart from her current boyfriend, actor Brian Austin Green, the 23-year-old beauty says she's only been with her childhood boyfriend.
"I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand," she said.
Fox blames herself for the way the media portray her as a man eater.
"My biggest regret is that I've assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character. I don't regret what has happened to me but I regret the way I have dealt with it," she said.
Fox says she's currently leading a quiet life with boyfriend Green and help raise his son Kassius, 8, which she says media tends to overlook.
"I am a stepmother to the fullest extent. I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me. For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way."(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz