London, March 3 : Actress Megan Fox says the idea of one-night stands makes her sick and that she has slept with just two men.
Apart from her current boyfriend, actor Brian Austin Green, the 23-year-old beauty says she's only been with her childhood boyfriend.
"I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand," she said.
Fox blames herself for the way the media portray her as a man eater.
"My biggest regret is that I've assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character. I don't regret what has happened to me but I regret the way I have dealt with it," she said.
Fox says she's currently leading a quiet life with boyfriend Green and help raise his son Kassius, 8, which she says media tends to overlook.
"I am a stepmother to the fullest extent. I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me. For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way."(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals