Lahore, Apr 2 : Pakistani actress Meera’s engagement has been broken off by her fiance’s father.
She had recently gotten engaged to Pakistani-American Naveed Shahzad, a pilot in the US.
His father, Raja Khalid, has asked her to return the Rs 800,000 engagement ring she was given by his son, the News International reported.
Khalid said that Meera’s marital status was unclear. The actress has faced controversies in the past regarding the star’s alleged marriage to Pakistan’s Atiq Ur Rehman.
She had denied being his wife, also saying at one point that the businessman was being paid to defame her. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz