Lahore, Apr 2 : Pakistani actress Meera’s engagement has been broken off by her fiance’s father.
She had recently gotten engaged to Pakistani-American Naveed Shahzad, a pilot in the US.
His father, Raja Khalid, has asked her to return the Rs 800,000 engagement ring she was given by his son, the News International reported.
Khalid said that Meera’s marital status was unclear. The actress has faced controversies in the past regarding the star’s alleged marriage to Pakistan’s Atiq Ur Rehman.
She had denied being his wife, also saying at one point that the businessman was being paid to defame her. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes