London, Oct 6 : Beatles legend Sir Paul McCartney is reportedly lending his name to TigerTime, a global campaign to save wild tigers.
McCartney, who is an avid animal rights activist and long-time vegetarian, has urged his fans to sign a petition supporting the campaign.
"Losing the wild tiger would be unforgivable. We need people power to save it! Please get behind this fabulous initiative. Whatever you do, wherever you live, your voice matters! Every signature makes the campaign stronger," The Daily Express quoted him as saying.
`TigerTime' was established in June 2011 by conservationist David Shepherd in a bid to raise awareness of the dwindling numbers of tigers left in the wild. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz