Los Angeles, May 5 : Actress Cameron Diaz has no plans to walk down the aisle as she feels the institution of marriage is dying.
"I think we have to make our own rules. I don't think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don't suit our world any longer," she told Maxim magazine.
But Diaz, who is said to be dating baseball player Alex Rodriguez, still believes in love, reports usmagazine. com.
"I love men more than anything. I want all men to be happy. But guys need women who challenge them and don't let them get away with their s**t. Women, conversely, need to not be crazy bitches who blow up when their guys tell them something that scares them," she said.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers