Los Angeles, May 5 : Actress Cameron Diaz has no plans to walk down the aisle as she feels the institution of marriage is dying.
"I think we have to make our own rules. I don't think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don't suit our world any longer," she told Maxim magazine.
But Diaz, who is said to be dating baseball player Alex Rodriguez, still believes in love, reports usmagazine. com.
"I love men more than anything. I want all men to be happy. But guys need women who challenge them and don't let them get away with their s**t. Women, conversely, need to not be crazy bitches who blow up when their guys tell them something that scares them," she said.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach