Los Angeles, May 5 : Actress Cameron Diaz has no plans to walk down the aisle as she feels the institution of marriage is dying.
"I think we have to make our own rules. I don't think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don't suit our world any longer," she told Maxim magazine.
But Diaz, who is said to be dating baseball player Alex Rodriguez, still believes in love, reports usmagazine. com.
"I love men more than anything. I want all men to be happy. But guys need women who challenge them and don't let them get away with their s**t. Women, conversely, need to not be crazy bitches who blow up when their guys tell them something that scares them," she said.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes