Los Angeles, May 5 : Actress Cameron Diaz has no plans to walk down the aisle as she feels the institution of marriage is dying.
"I think we have to make our own rules. I don't think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don't suit our world any longer," she told Maxim magazine.
But Diaz, who is said to be dating baseball player Alex Rodriguez, still believes in love, reports usmagazine. com.
"I love men more than anything. I want all men to be happy. But guys need women who challenge them and don't let them get away with their s**t. Women, conversely, need to not be crazy bitches who blow up when their guys tell them something that scares them," she said.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings