Mumbai, Dec 9 - Bollywood's export to Hollywood, Mallika Sherawat, is excited about starting work on her next Hindi film "Kismat Love Paisa Dilli", which has her playing a Haryanvi girl for the first time.
The actress, who was born in Rohtak to a Jat family, is back from Los Angeles to shoot for the film, opposite Vivek Oberoi.
"Being a part of the movie means a lot to me. For the first time, I am playing a north Indian character, a Haryanvi," the actress said on arrival at Mumbai airport Thursday.
The "Murder" girl was happy to see that members of the cast and crew of the film had come to receive her.
"My entire cast is here. What better welcome than this. It's such a pleasant surprise. I had never imagined that I will get such a surprise," said Mallika who recently featured in a Hollywood film titled "Politics Of Love".
Reportedly, Mallika wants producer Sanjay Khanduri to wrap up the shoot in three months as she has commitments in Hollywood. Her last Bollywood film was "Double Dhamaal". (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes