London, March 5 - American singer-actress Madonna's boyfriend Brahim Zaibat has reportedly proposed to her.
Femalefirst. co. uk reported that the twice-married star is giving it a serious thought and still considering her response.
The 53-year-old singer has been dating the 24-year-old French dancer since 2010.
"She doesn't want to rush into anything. She is very happy with Brahim, although her friends are not sure she is ready for marriage again. That said, Madonna has a real fear of being on her own. It's a major issue for her, and she loves having a man in her life who is young and makes her feel young," a source said.
Madonna has previously been wed to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers