London, March 5 - American singer-actress Madonna's boyfriend Brahim Zaibat has reportedly proposed to her.
Femalefirst. co. uk reported that the twice-married star is giving it a serious thought and still considering her response.
The 53-year-old singer has been dating the 24-year-old French dancer since 2010.
"She doesn't want to rush into anything. She is very happy with Brahim, although her friends are not sure she is ready for marriage again. That said, Madonna has a real fear of being on her own. It's a major issue for her, and she loves having a man in her life who is young and makes her feel young," a source said.
Madonna has previously been wed to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach