London, March 5 - American singer-actress Madonna's boyfriend Brahim Zaibat has reportedly proposed to her.
Femalefirst. co. uk reported that the twice-married star is giving it a serious thought and still considering her response.
The 53-year-old singer has been dating the 24-year-old French dancer since 2010.
"She doesn't want to rush into anything. She is very happy with Brahim, although her friends are not sure she is ready for marriage again. That said, Madonna has a real fear of being on her own. It's a major issue for her, and she loves having a man in her life who is young and makes her feel young," a source said.
Madonna has previously been wed to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz