London, March 5 - American singer-actress Madonna's boyfriend Brahim Zaibat has reportedly proposed to her.
Femalefirst. co. uk reported that the twice-married star is giving it a serious thought and still considering her response.
The 53-year-old singer has been dating the 24-year-old French dancer since 2010.
"She doesn't want to rush into anything. She is very happy with Brahim, although her friends are not sure she is ready for marriage again. That said, Madonna has a real fear of being on her own. It's a major issue for her, and she loves having a man in her life who is young and makes her feel young," a source said.
Madonna has previously been wed to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes