Washington, Nov 4 : Madonna is reportedly set to launch a second lifestyle brand called `Truth or Dare' next year.
According to `Women's Wear Daily', while her first collection, `Material Girl', attracted teens and young women, `Truth or Dare' is aiming at older women aged 27 to 50.
The pop icon has partnered with `Iconix Brand Group' for the venture.
The brand will start with featuring scents and accessories and will expand later by including shoes, handbags and lingerie.
"The timing is right and I have found great partners in Iconix, who can help translate my vision to reality," The New York Daily News quoted her as telling WWD. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings