London, Dec 29 : Pop diva Madonna has reportedly paid 6 million pounds for a horse ranch.
The singer splashed out the enormous sum for the estate, which includes 30 acres of land and is situated in the Hamptons area of New York State, reports contactmusic. com.
"Madonna is thrilled the ranch is now hers," said a source.
Madonna bought the Wild Ocean Farm ranch from designer Calvin Klein's ex-wife Kelly.
It is currently being used to train show horses, and Madonna was only allowed to buy the ranch on the understanding she kept it as a working equine centre.
The singer who is a keen horse-rider is also believed to be interested in a 1.5 million pounds adjoining plot of land and is making enquiries into buying it so she can build a mansion there.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz