London, Dec 29 : Pop diva Madonna has reportedly paid 6 million pounds for a horse ranch.
The singer splashed out the enormous sum for the estate, which includes 30 acres of land and is situated in the Hamptons area of New York State, reports contactmusic. com.
"Madonna is thrilled the ranch is now hers," said a source.
Madonna bought the Wild Ocean Farm ranch from designer Calvin Klein's ex-wife Kelly.
It is currently being used to train show horses, and Madonna was only allowed to buy the ranch on the understanding she kept it as a working equine centre.
The singer who is a keen horse-rider is also believed to be interested in a 1.5 million pounds adjoining plot of land and is making enquiries into buying it so she can build a mansion there.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach