London, Dec 29 : Pop diva Madonna has reportedly paid 6 million pounds for a horse ranch.
The singer splashed out the enormous sum for the estate, which includes 30 acres of land and is situated in the Hamptons area of New York State, reports contactmusic. com.
"Madonna is thrilled the ranch is now hers," said a source.
Madonna bought the Wild Ocean Farm ranch from designer Calvin Klein's ex-wife Kelly.
It is currently being used to train show horses, and Madonna was only allowed to buy the ranch on the understanding she kept it as a working equine centre.
The singer who is a keen horse-rider is also believed to be interested in a 1.5 million pounds adjoining plot of land and is making enquiries into buying it so she can build a mansion there.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes