Los Angeles, April 6 - Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is happily single, but says she won't mind changing her marital status for singer Adam Levine.
"I always have my eyes out," people. com quoted her as saying.
"I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again... I'm just saying," added Love Hewitt, who split from actor-director Alex Beh last year.
Levine, the lead vocalist of the band Maroon 5, recently broke up with his model girlfriend, Anne Vyalitsyna.
"Look, we would be cute," Love Hewitt said, showing a photo of Levine while talking on the chat show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach