Los Angeles, April 6 - Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is happily single, but says she won't mind changing her marital status for singer Adam Levine.
"I always have my eyes out," people. com quoted her as saying.
"I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again... I'm just saying," added Love Hewitt, who split from actor-director Alex Beh last year.
Levine, the lead vocalist of the band Maroon 5, recently broke up with his model girlfriend, Anne Vyalitsyna.
"Look, we would be cute," Love Hewitt said, showing a photo of Levine while talking on the chat show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes