Los Angeles, April 6 - Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is happily single, but says she won't mind changing her marital status for singer Adam Levine.
"I always have my eyes out," people. com quoted her as saying.
"I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again... I'm just saying," added Love Hewitt, who split from actor-director Alex Beh last year.
Levine, the lead vocalist of the band Maroon 5, recently broke up with his model girlfriend, Anne Vyalitsyna.
"Look, we would be cute," Love Hewitt said, showing a photo of Levine while talking on the chat show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals