Los Angeles, April 8 : Singer Jennifer Lopez called her ex-hubsand Marc Anthony a pig on a TV show.
Her comment was a result of Anthony's act of calling two dancers "honeys" on talent show "'Q'Viva! The Chosen", reports contactmusic. com.
During a live performance on the show, Anthony got excited about a pair of dancers.
"These are my honeys... my babies," prompting a disgusted Lopez to state, "You're a pig!"
The couple split in July 2011. Though both of them have found love with new partners, they continue being friends and business accomplices.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach