Los Angeles, April 8 : Singer Jennifer Lopez called her ex-hubsand Marc Anthony a pig on a TV show.
Her comment was a result of Anthony's act of calling two dancers "honeys" on talent show "'Q'Viva! The Chosen", reports contactmusic. com.
During a live performance on the show, Anthony got excited about a pair of dancers.
"These are my honeys... my babies," prompting a disgusted Lopez to state, "You're a pig!"
The couple split in July 2011. Though both of them have found love with new partners, they continue being friends and business accomplices.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals