Los Angeles, April 8 : Actress Eva Longoria refuses to call her ex-husband basketball player Tony Parker a villain. The actress reveals she wanted to treasure the times they had enjoyed, instead of souring their relationship.
"I think I handled it as gracefully as I could and it was painful, but life goes on. I always said I hold on to the love and not the loss. I think the press always wanted me to hate him and villainise him and I don't and I didn't," Longoria said on TV show "Good Morning America", reports dailystar. co. uk.
After discovering hundreds of text messages from another woman on the San Antonio Spurs ace's cell phone, Longoria filed for divorce from Parker in 2010, bringing their three-year-old marriage to an end.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers