Los Angeles, April 8 : Actress Eva Longoria refuses to call her ex-husband basketball player Tony Parker a villain. The actress reveals she wanted to treasure the times they had enjoyed, instead of souring their relationship.
"I think I handled it as gracefully as I could and it was painful, but life goes on. I always said I hold on to the love and not the loss. I think the press always wanted me to hate him and villainise him and I don't and I didn't," Longoria said on TV show "Good Morning America", reports dailystar. co. uk.
After discovering hundreds of text messages from another woman on the San Antonio Spurs ace's cell phone, Longoria filed for divorce from Parker in 2010, bringing their three-year-old marriage to an end.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes