Los Angeles, April 8 : Actress Eva Longoria refuses to call her ex-husband basketball player Tony Parker a villain. The actress reveals she wanted to treasure the times they had enjoyed, instead of souring their relationship.
"I think I handled it as gracefully as I could and it was painful, but life goes on. I always said I hold on to the love and not the loss. I think the press always wanted me to hate him and villainise him and I don't and I didn't," Longoria said on TV show "Good Morning America", reports dailystar. co. uk.
After discovering hundreds of text messages from another woman on the San Antonio Spurs ace's cell phone, Longoria filed for divorce from Parker in 2010, bringing their three-year-old marriage to an end.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings