New York, March 30 : Actress Lindsay Lohan will not be prosecuted for assaulting a Betty Ford Center employee in December during her stint in rehab.
"We are not filing any charges in the Lindsay Lohan case due to insufficient evidence," people. com quoted the Riverside county district attorney's spokesman John Hall as saying.
"It (the case) wasn't looked at any differently than other cases, and we didn't put any special priority on this. We also had to re-interview subsequent times several witnesses in the case," Hall added.
Lohan, 24, allegedly threw a phone at Dawn Holland and yanked another phone out of her hand after the employee accused Lohan of getting drunk and returning to the rehab facility past curfew.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes