New York, March 30 : Actress Lindsay Lohan will not be prosecuted for assaulting a Betty Ford Center employee in December during her stint in rehab.
"We are not filing any charges in the Lindsay Lohan case due to insufficient evidence," people. com quoted the Riverside county district attorney's spokesman John Hall as saying.
"It (the case) wasn't looked at any differently than other cases, and we didn't put any special priority on this. We also had to re-interview subsequent times several witnesses in the case," Hall added.
Lohan, 24, allegedly threw a phone at Dawn Holland and yanked another phone out of her hand after the employee accused Lohan of getting drunk and returning to the rehab facility past curfew.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals