New York, March 30 : Actress Lindsay Lohan will not be prosecuted for assaulting a Betty Ford Center employee in December during her stint in rehab.
"We are not filing any charges in the Lindsay Lohan case due to insufficient evidence," people. com quoted the Riverside county district attorney's spokesman John Hall as saying.
"It (the case) wasn't looked at any differently than other cases, and we didn't put any special priority on this. We also had to re-interview subsequent times several witnesses in the case," Hall added.
Lohan, 24, allegedly threw a phone at Dawn Holland and yanked another phone out of her hand after the employee accused Lohan of getting drunk and returning to the rehab facility past curfew.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz