London, May 27 : Rocker Courtney Love has revealed that troubled actress Lindsay Lohan turned to her for advice during her recent legal troubles.
"Lindsay Lohan called me after she was arrested. The judge presiding over her case was the same judge who presided over mine. He was a very sweet man. I think he was an ex-alcoholic himself. I told Lindsay to just get it together and trust the judge, and Lindsay's father called me for advice every day. I'm not even that friendly with these girls. What am I, a junkie Auntie Mame?" dailystar. co. uk quoted Love as saying.
Lohan has been in and out of rehabilitation centre and jail over the last few years, and is preparing to head back to prison next month, for violating her probation from a 2007 DUI charge.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers