London, May 27 : Rocker Courtney Love has revealed that troubled actress Lindsay Lohan turned to her for advice during her recent legal troubles.
"Lindsay Lohan called me after she was arrested. The judge presiding over her case was the same judge who presided over mine. He was a very sweet man. I think he was an ex-alcoholic himself. I told Lindsay to just get it together and trust the judge, and Lindsay's father called me for advice every day. I'm not even that friendly with these girls. What am I, a junkie Auntie Mame?" dailystar. co. uk quoted Love as saying.
Lohan has been in and out of rehabilitation centre and jail over the last few years, and is preparing to head back to prison next month, for violating her probation from a 2007 DUI charge.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes