London, May 27 : Rocker Courtney Love has revealed that troubled actress Lindsay Lohan turned to her for advice during her recent legal troubles.
"Lindsay Lohan called me after she was arrested. The judge presiding over her case was the same judge who presided over mine. He was a very sweet man. I think he was an ex-alcoholic himself. I told Lindsay to just get it together and trust the judge, and Lindsay's father called me for advice every day. I'm not even that friendly with these girls. What am I, a junkie Auntie Mame?" dailystar. co. uk quoted Love as saying.
Lohan has been in and out of rehabilitation centre and jail over the last few years, and is preparing to head back to prison next month, for violating her probation from a 2007 DUI charge.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach