London, April 11: Late actress Elizabeth Taylor''s prized jewellery collection, which includes some of the world''s most expensive stones, is set to go under the hammer.
Christie's has said that the collection will be sold along with pieces from the star''s art collection, some of her clothing and other memorabilia, reports the BBC.
The auction house said it was planning a series of auctions dedicated to Taylor after reaching an agreement with the late actress''s family.
Details of the auction will be announced this spring. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes