London, April 11: Late actress Elizabeth Taylor''s prized jewellery collection, which includes some of the world''s most expensive stones, is set to go under the hammer.
Christie's has said that the collection will be sold along with pieces from the star''s art collection, some of her clothing and other memorabilia, reports the BBC.
The auction house said it was planning a series of auctions dedicated to Taylor after reaching an agreement with the late actress''s family.
Details of the auction will be announced this spring. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach