London, April 11: Late actress Elizabeth Taylor''s prized jewellery collection, which includes some of the world''s most expensive stones, is set to go under the hammer.
Christie's has said that the collection will be sold along with pieces from the star''s art collection, some of her clothing and other memorabilia, reports the BBC.
The auction house said it was planning a series of auctions dedicated to Taylor after reaching an agreement with the late actress''s family.
Details of the auction will be announced this spring. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz