New York, Mar 4: She has been diligent in her party hopping, but Lindsay Lohan crossed all limits when she hit three Los Angeles clubs in one night only.
The ‘Freaky Friday’ star was first spotted stopping at by The Wiltern Theatre on Feb 29, where she picked up a friend.
Then the duo headed to iO West in Hollywood, where she was seen yanking her pal inside by the coat.
Throughout the ‘club-visiting spree’ Lohan made it a point to assure photographers that she was keeping things low-key.
“I’m not going anywhere crazy, guys," the New York Post quoted her, as telling the snappers.
She closed out the evening at Goa nightclub.
At the end, DJ Samantha Ronson came and picked Lohan up and the two spent both Friday and Saturday night at Ronson’s house. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes