New York, Mar 4: She has been diligent in her party hopping, but Lindsay Lohan crossed all limits when she hit three Los Angeles clubs in one night only.
The ‘Freaky Friday’ star was first spotted stopping at by The Wiltern Theatre on Feb 29, where she picked up a friend.
Then the duo headed to iO West in Hollywood, where she was seen yanking her pal inside by the coat.
Throughout the ‘club-visiting spree’ Lohan made it a point to assure photographers that she was keeping things low-key.
“I’m not going anywhere crazy, guys," the New York Post quoted her, as telling the snappers.
She closed out the evening at Goa nightclub.
At the end, DJ Samantha Ronson came and picked Lohan up and the two spent both Friday and Saturday night at Ronson’s house. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz