New York, Mar 4: She has been diligent in her party hopping, but Lindsay Lohan crossed all limits when she hit three Los Angeles clubs in one night only.
The ‘Freaky Friday’ star was first spotted stopping at by The Wiltern Theatre on Feb 29, where she picked up a friend.
Then the duo headed to iO West in Hollywood, where she was seen yanking her pal inside by the coat.
Throughout the ‘club-visiting spree’ Lohan made it a point to assure photographers that she was keeping things low-key.
“I’m not going anywhere crazy, guys," the New York Post quoted her, as telling the snappers.
She closed out the evening at Goa nightclub.
At the end, DJ Samantha Ronson came and picked Lohan up and the two spent both Friday and Saturday night at Ronson’s house. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals