New York, Mar 4: She has been diligent in her party hopping, but Lindsay Lohan crossed all limits when she hit three Los Angeles clubs in one night only.
The ‘Freaky Friday’ star was first spotted stopping at by The Wiltern Theatre on Feb 29, where she picked up a friend.
Then the duo headed to iO West in Hollywood, where she was seen yanking her pal inside by the coat.
Throughout the ‘club-visiting spree’ Lohan made it a point to assure photographers that she was keeping things low-key.
“I’m not going anywhere crazy, guys," the New York Post quoted her, as telling the snappers.
She closed out the evening at Goa nightclub.
At the end, DJ Samantha Ronson came and picked Lohan up and the two spent both Friday and Saturday night at Ronson’s house. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach