New York, Mar 4: She has been diligent in her party hopping, but Lindsay Lohan crossed all limits when she hit three Los Angeles clubs in one night only.
The ‘Freaky Friday’ star was first spotted stopping at by The Wiltern Theatre on Feb 29, where she picked up a friend.
Then the duo headed to iO West in Hollywood, where she was seen yanking her pal inside by the coat.
Throughout the ‘club-visiting spree’ Lohan made it a point to assure photographers that she was keeping things low-key.
“I’m not going anywhere crazy, guys," the New York Post quoted her, as telling the snappers.
She closed out the evening at Goa nightclub.
At the end, DJ Samantha Ronson came and picked Lohan up and the two spent both Friday and Saturday night at Ronson’s house. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers