London, July 13 : If grapevine is to be believed, actress Lindsay Lohan has been offered more than $500,000 to reveal her personal troubles for a TV interview before she begins her 90-day jail sentence.
US TV bosses are eager to land an exclusive chat with the 24-year-old before she heads to jail, reports contactmusic. com.
"The irony is Lindsay is in demand. The bidding is over $500,000 for the rights to the pre-jail interview, the prison diary and the first chat when she is released," a source has been quoted as saying.
The "Mean Girls" star is due to surrender to authorities July 20 after she was sentenced for violating the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI (Driving Under Influence) arrest.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers