London, July 13 : If grapevine is to be believed, actress Lindsay Lohan has been offered more than $500,000 to reveal her personal troubles for a TV interview before she begins her 90-day jail sentence.
US TV bosses are eager to land an exclusive chat with the 24-year-old before she heads to jail, reports contactmusic. com.
"The irony is Lindsay is in demand. The bidding is over $500,000 for the rights to the pre-jail interview, the prison diary and the first chat when she is released," a source has been quoted as saying.
The "Mean Girls" star is due to surrender to authorities July 20 after she was sentenced for violating the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI (Driving Under Influence) arrest.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach