New York, Dec 29: Lindsay Lohan will reportedly be leaving the Betty Ford Center on Jan. 4, as opposed to court-ordered end-date of Jan. 3.
According to TMZ. com, Lindsay is supposed to leave the rehab center on Jan. 3, but the starlet has made plans to extend her stay by one day, reports the New York Daily News.
Lohan''s time in Betty Ford was anything but low-key, and it remains to be seen how she will deal with the transition back into everyday life outside the center.
Lohan, who remains on probation for a 2007 DUI, is scheduled for a court hearing with Judge Elden Fox in February. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals