New York, Dec 29: Lindsay Lohan will reportedly be leaving the Betty Ford Center on Jan. 4, as opposed to court-ordered end-date of Jan. 3.
According to TMZ. com, Lindsay is supposed to leave the rehab center on Jan. 3, but the starlet has made plans to extend her stay by one day, reports the New York Daily News.
Lohan''s time in Betty Ford was anything but low-key, and it remains to be seen how she will deal with the transition back into everyday life outside the center.
Lohan, who remains on probation for a 2007 DUI, is scheduled for a court hearing with Judge Elden Fox in February. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz