New York, Dec 29: Lindsay Lohan will reportedly be leaving the Betty Ford Center on Jan. 4, as opposed to court-ordered end-date of Jan. 3.
According to TMZ. com, Lindsay is supposed to leave the rehab center on Jan. 3, but the starlet has made plans to extend her stay by one day, reports the New York Daily News.
Lohan''s time in Betty Ford was anything but low-key, and it remains to be seen how she will deal with the transition back into everyday life outside the center.
Lohan, who remains on probation for a 2007 DUI, is scheduled for a court hearing with Judge Elden Fox in February. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers