New York, July 16 : Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan has checked into rehab, a week before she is due to start her jail term.
Lohan was spotted Wednesday afternoon entering Pickford Lofts, an in-patient treatment facility founded by famed defence attorney Robert Shapiro, reports cbsnews. com.
Lohan has hired Shapiro as her lawyer to avoid 90-day jail sentenced following violation of 2007 probation terms.
Lohan was sentenced for violating the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI (Driving Under Influence) arrest last week. She will also be spending another three months in rehab.
Although Shapiro has yet to officially confirm if he will be representing Lohan, her father, Michael Lohan, did so.
"Bob (Shapiro) is representing her. You tell me, why is (it) that I had to cry from the mountain for Lindsay to listen to me, and now finally she is doing what I said?" he said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings