New York, July 16 : Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan has checked into rehab, a week before she is due to start her jail term.
Lohan was spotted Wednesday afternoon entering Pickford Lofts, an in-patient treatment facility founded by famed defence attorney Robert Shapiro, reports cbsnews. com.
Lohan has hired Shapiro as her lawyer to avoid 90-day jail sentenced following violation of 2007 probation terms.
Lohan was sentenced for violating the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI (Driving Under Influence) arrest last week. She will also be spending another three months in rehab.
Although Shapiro has yet to officially confirm if he will be representing Lohan, her father, Michael Lohan, did so.
"Bob (Shapiro) is representing her. You tell me, why is (it) that I had to cry from the mountain for Lindsay to listen to me, and now finally she is doing what I said?" he said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach