London, May 11 : Lindsay Lohan is set to put her troubled past behind by taking up spiritual chanting, according to her friend Courtney Love.
The Hole frontwoman got to know Lohan by giving her advice at the height of her legal problems, for which she served numerous stretches in jail and rehab over the last few years.
Love, who has practised Nichiren Buddhism since 1990, has now revealed Lohan is a member of an all-female group which meets at her house to practise spiritual chanting.
"She's coming to my house to chant... There's like seven women coming to chant on Friday. (It's) a women's group. She's coming to chant, which is good for her," the Daily Express quoted Love as telling Access Hollywood.
"You can tell when I'm not doing it, I get in trouble and then (when) I am doing it, I don't get in trouble.
"It's really, really good for me. So, that's my religion," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati