London, May 11 : Lindsay Lohan is set to put her troubled past behind by taking up spiritual chanting, according to her friend Courtney Love.
The Hole frontwoman got to know Lohan by giving her advice at the height of her legal problems, for which she served numerous stretches in jail and rehab over the last few years.
Love, who has practised Nichiren Buddhism since 1990, has now revealed Lohan is a member of an all-female group which meets at her house to practise spiritual chanting.
"She's coming to my house to chant... There's like seven women coming to chant on Friday. (It's) a women's group. She's coming to chant, which is good for her," the Daily Express quoted Love as telling Access Hollywood.
"You can tell when I'm not doing it, I get in trouble and then (when) I am doing it, I don't get in trouble.
"It's really, really good for me. So, that's my religion," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes