London, May 11 : Lindsay Lohan is set to put her troubled past behind by taking up spiritual chanting, according to her friend Courtney Love.
The Hole frontwoman got to know Lohan by giving her advice at the height of her legal problems, for which she served numerous stretches in jail and rehab over the last few years.
Love, who has practised Nichiren Buddhism since 1990, has now revealed Lohan is a member of an all-female group which meets at her house to practise spiritual chanting.
"She's coming to my house to chant... There's like seven women coming to chant on Friday. (It's) a women's group. She's coming to chant, which is good for her," the Daily Express quoted Love as telling Access Hollywood.
"You can tell when I'm not doing it, I get in trouble and then (when) I am doing it, I don't get in trouble.
"It's really, really good for me. So, that's my religion," she added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers