Washington, Mar 29 : Lily Collins has revealed that she is ‘‘fascinated’’ by filmmaking and would love to direct and write a screenplay in the future.
“I would love to write. I started writing a screenplay recently because I love writing for newspapers and magazines and I always considered that so different to a screenplay but the true essence of a story can be told in so many different forms. So I’d definitely love to write something one day,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Moviehole.
“And I love every angle and part of the business, whether it’s in front of or behind the camera. I’m always asking the crew questions because it’s fascinating to me and I would love to direct,” she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz