The book will "tell the truth" about their relationship, including his "sense of Sarah and my
perplexing fall from grace," The Telegraph quoted Johnston as saying. He also said, he''s doing it
"for me, for my boy Tripp and the country."
The Touchstone Publishing slates Johnston's book to be published in autumn.
It had earlier emerged that Johnston fathered a child with the former Alaska governor's daughter,
Bristol Palin, when they were teenagers.
The pregnancy was announced days after Sarah Palin was selected as the Republican vice
presidential candidate in 2008.
However, the couple broke up after the birth of their son, Tripp, reconciled shortly after, and are now
leading their separate lives. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes