The book will "tell the truth" about their relationship, including his "sense of Sarah and my
perplexing fall from grace," The Telegraph quoted Johnston as saying. He also said, he''s doing it
"for me, for my boy Tripp and the country."
The Touchstone Publishing slates Johnston's book to be published in autumn.
It had earlier emerged that Johnston fathered a child with the former Alaska governor's daughter,
Bristol Palin, when they were teenagers.
The pregnancy was announced days after Sarah Palin was selected as the Republican vice
presidential candidate in 2008.
However, the couple broke up after the birth of their son, Tripp, reconciled shortly after, and are now
leading their separate lives. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati