Melbourne, Mar. 13: Australian cricket Michael Clarke’s girlfriend Lara Bingle is getting poised for an image makeover.
Bingle has been convinced to bed her "bumpy" history with the men's magazine market and pose for the new look FHM, that was relaunched yesterday.
ACP mens titles publisher Peter Holder confirmed that, after "cleaning up its act", Bingle would appear as the cover girl on FHM's May issue.
"It's taken a lot of convincing but she was sold on the really positive message the magazine was upgrading itself," news. com. au quoted Holder, as saying.
Bingle will appear in swimsuits, after shooting a beachside feature.
The revamp of FHM has come at a price for owner ACP, which claims it has knocked back a million dollars worth of advertising from phone sex services that have previously set the tone for the content.
"Taking the sex ads out have lifted the tone immediately. The stories are written a little bit more intelligently with more panache," Holder told Confidential.
Bingle's has received enormous support from the ACP in rehabilitating her public image after her affair with married AFL star Brendan Fevola. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings