Melbourne, Mar. 13: Australian cricket Michael Clarke’s girlfriend Lara Bingle is getting poised for an image makeover.
Bingle has been convinced to bed her "bumpy" history with the men's magazine market and pose for the new look FHM, that was relaunched yesterday.
ACP mens titles publisher Peter Holder confirmed that, after "cleaning up its act", Bingle would appear as the cover girl on FHM's May issue.
"It's taken a lot of convincing but she was sold on the really positive message the magazine was upgrading itself," news. com. au quoted Holder, as saying.
Bingle will appear in swimsuits, after shooting a beachside feature.
The revamp of FHM has come at a price for owner ACP, which claims it has knocked back a million dollars worth of advertising from phone sex services that have previously set the tone for the content.
"Taking the sex ads out have lifted the tone immediately. The stories are written a little bit more intelligently with more panache," Holder told Confidential.
Bingle's has received enormous support from the ACP in rehabilitating her public image after her affair with married AFL star Brendan Fevola. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes