Melbourne, Mar. 13: Australian cricket Michael Clarke’s girlfriend Lara Bingle is getting poised for an image makeover.
Bingle has been convinced to bed her "bumpy" history with the men's magazine market and pose for the new look FHM, that was relaunched yesterday.
ACP mens titles publisher Peter Holder confirmed that, after "cleaning up its act", Bingle would appear as the cover girl on FHM's May issue.
"It's taken a lot of convincing but she was sold on the really positive message the magazine was upgrading itself," news. com. au quoted Holder, as saying.
Bingle will appear in swimsuits, after shooting a beachside feature.
The revamp of FHM has come at a price for owner ACP, which claims it has knocked back a million dollars worth of advertising from phone sex services that have previously set the tone for the content.
"Taking the sex ads out have lifted the tone immediately. The stories are written a little bit more intelligently with more panache," Holder told Confidential.
Bingle's has received enormous support from the ACP in rehabilitating her public image after her affair with married AFL star Brendan Fevola. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers