Washington, Dec 27 : Lady Gaga is believed to be looking for a house in her boyfriend Taylor Kinney's hometown in central Pennsylvania.
Gaga has been dating The Vampire Diaries actor for a few months and the relationship is said to be getting serious.
The couple has been seen at local bars and restaurants and even grocery shopping in the city.
According to CBS21, the pop superstar has been seen around Lancaster County with locals buzzing that she is looking at a 1.7 million-dollar property in the gated community of Bent Creek, Radaronline reported.
Some of her possible new neighbours say that she will be welcome in the area.
"I've heard she's very low key and normal despite all of her exotic performances," said Tyler Nehlig, whose parents own the house next to Gaga's likely new residence.
"Her shoes and her crazy costumes, I think it would be interesting to see the other side of her," Nehlig said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals