New York, Apr 7 : Lady Gaga, who is on self imposed silence with the media, recently had a double date with "Phantom of the Opera" sweetheart Emmy Rossum and their respective boyfriends.
The `Shameless' actress and her man spent an evening with the `Born This Way' hitmaker and her partner Taylor Kinney.
"We stayed in, cooked steaks and watched `Shameless'," the New York Daily News quoted Rossum as telling InStyle Hair.
"It was all very normal, and she is so nice," she said.
The 25-year-old actress was acquainted with the singer through her `Shameless' co-star and Gaga's current beau Kinney.
Rossum's own boyfriend, Tyler Jacob Moore, also stars on the Showtime hit.
The 26-year-old has been adopting a lower profile recently following her interview with Oprah Winfrey, which she proclaimed to be her last one for quite a while.
"The latest thing I do is I don't read a damn thing," she had said on the talk show.
"No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, `Did you hear about?' I don't want to know nothing about anything that is going on in relation to music.
"I shut it all off," she had said. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes