Melbourne, May 26 : Kyly Clarke who is back in Sydney after her honeymoon with hubby Michael is set to embark on a new career after being culturally enriched during her week's stay in India.
The new Mrs Michael Clarke didn't just support her husband's IPL campaign during her first week of marriage, she also spent part of her trip inspecting textiles in India as she prepares to launch a career as a handbag designer, News. com. au reported.
With the Australian cricket captain supporting his wife's entrepreneurial endeavours, Kyly began researching the materials she will require to build a new business venture.
With the cricketer focused on the forthcoming English cricket tour, the business-minded Mrs Clarke is now weighing up an offer to become the new Mambo "Goddess", an ambassadorial role, and continuing as the face of Sheer Cover make-up.
Kyly may not travel with her husband when he flies to England in mid-June for the start of his English cricket tour but may join him later. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes