Melbourne, May 26 : Kyly Clarke who is back in Sydney after her honeymoon with hubby Michael is set to embark on a new career after being culturally enriched during her week's stay in India.
The new Mrs Michael Clarke didn't just support her husband's IPL campaign during her first week of marriage, she also spent part of her trip inspecting textiles in India as she prepares to launch a career as a handbag designer, News. com. au reported.
With the Australian cricket captain supporting his wife's entrepreneurial endeavours, Kyly began researching the materials she will require to build a new business venture.
With the cricketer focused on the forthcoming English cricket tour, the business-minded Mrs Clarke is now weighing up an offer to become the new Mambo "Goddess", an ambassadorial role, and continuing as the face of Sheer Cover make-up.
Kyly may not travel with her husband when he flies to England in mid-June for the start of his English cricket tour but may join him later. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers