London, Aug 4 : An artist who often does body-doubles for pop princess Kylie Minogue on advertisements and music videos is going under the knife to ensure that her bottom looks exactly the same as that of the singer.
Rachael Carr, 29, is spending 3,500 pounds to have fat sucked out.
"I''m having a bit of liposculpture —two fat bits under my bum,” News of the World quoted the blonde, who is 11 years younger than Minogue, as saying.
"You have to keep in shape. I''m worried that when I hit 30 it''s all going to go downhill," she said.
Despite regularly substituting Minogue in videos, Carr said: "I don''t have a perfect bottom and when you''re in an industry when every day you''re in a bikini, you do get very aware of it."
Carr makes 1,500 pounds a day and travels the world standing in for Minogue’s bum, and she was even the singer''s double for her famous H&M bikini ad in Mexico.
"When Kylie dives into the water that''s not her, that''s me. I had to come out of the water as her too," she said.
The East Londoner said: "Artists only film the close-ups. Any bum or leg shots or where you can''t see the whole artist will be me." (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes